Nothing much today..I didn't wake up too late but I didn't turn up at the place..somehow I dun wanna shift work anymore.
I hope that tml is confirmed that we can go n pay respect to Mrs Lee KY..that's the last chance..waiting for Jm to arrange the timing..life is short, but at least Mr Lee spent around 60 years of life with her..Thx God for that..as everyone aged etc, we will leave one day just that she left earlier..pray that PM Lee & family would be able to pull through this period of time and move on with life..I know is not easy, give them some time..
Well the story of Mrs Lee is really great..can see that she is a kind person who is really caring and understanding..Mr Lee is really lucky to have her as wife..still lovely after many years and even went go out together on valentine's day during 2008..you can see Mr lee smiling so happily..somehow I can feel the pain and the lost that they are going through coz I lost love ones before too..my beloved grandfather..He is always remembered! I guess Grandma do miss him alot..
mmm..enough of that..somehow nothing much to do make me lazy..gonna catch last few eps of dramas and then move on to new dramas..I need to jia you..partly moody coz I am still at no where..It's ok..I will be alright, I will pull through this period of time..
End here..
October 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment