October 06, 2010

Farewell Mrs Lee KY...

As I am blogging now, it's getting late..

I came across the eulogy with regard to Mrs Lee..My heart sank while I read..From MM Lee, PM Lee, Mr Lee Hisen Yang, Dr Lee Wei Ling..it was sad yet touching..The continously love between Mr & Mrs Lee for so many years was really touching..Looking at the tribute video, we can see that Mr Lee always bring a smile or will laugh when he is with his beloved wife..they are so sweet & lovely despite aging..the constant faith and love , support,cherishing each other whether in sickeness or in health till death apart..They did it..as what the wedding vows stated..I know life is not easy adapting as Mrs Lee is not around anymore.I know how they feel..I recalled the time when Ah gong passed away four years ago..Memories will always be there..Though I have not seen Mrs Lee in person, I always see her on tv etc, she was always accompaning MM Lee for trip etc..As I read about her, I just know that she was a lovely wife, mother, grandmother and a nice boss to her employees..a great woman of our country..Never regret queuing up at Istana to pay the last respect yesterday though it was warm and we only went in less than a min, give three bows and we left..I saw Mr Lee Hisen Yang & his wife..never see PM Lee

Well life is short, do cherish people around you especially old folks as age is catching up, you will not know when they will be gone..a few people passed away this year, Dr Goh, another MP Minister and then Mrs Lee.

I pray that the Lord will be able to grant the Lee family the strength,the peace and take away their sorrow slowly so that they can move on with life..Pray that Lord will watch after MM Lee's health as well and also the family..
I also pray for my family and friends and people that I know,that the Lord will protect them,watch over their health as the weather has been humid lately, and also my two grandmothers's health as they are getting older, may the Lord grant them happiness as well..also to watch over my cousin while she is on biz trip..
pray for myself too silently! God knows I know..will do..

I end here!

No comments: