October 31, 2010
S'pore Hits Award 2010 & Halloween Night
I love my weekend though I am tired today. I went to indoor stadium for the s'pore hits award on fri.Good experience! Happy! It's good to hear singers sing the songs live. I love Zhang Xin Zhe & Huang Xiao Hu..nice songs.. I realise Xiao GUI is really quite tall. Perhaps watching him on tv is a different feel..though we are not very near the stage but we still can see. Better than catching on tv, totally different feeling. Aunty Lucy n Veg Piano r really funny. Veg piano is the fake cai Qin acted by Michelle chong.somehow entertain us with their laughter. Gd to see Cq do the opening with ke Wei, Wei bin n Serene.Though I am not a fan of xiao GUI, personally find him cute. Not bad la..Ah zhe is the prince! Singing 3 songs n earlier on he sang a duet with Olivia. Nice! It's only when he sang as well as huang xiao hu sang, make me feel a bit high. Other than that, we r a little bored..hopefully it will be better next year with more stars! Ok enough about that. Move on to talk about yesterday. It has been some time since I attended sat's service.I went church as usual and then had dinner with siow ching n cousin..we went to clark quay since is halloween night.we walked around n see what others r wearing. Only one person do scare us. We even saw one person with a 7 11 box as design n wore it over the head.another one was a man with diaper carrying a moo moo softtoy lol. Interesting! We went for a drink before leaving to get a cab back..ling queue though but luckily my area not far so cab fare still alright. Gd experience. Maybe we will do something scary next time too. As for today, just went to grandma's place have dinner. I am occupied with things. Luckily! :) I shall end here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment