October 10, 2010

10 oct 2010

TodAy is the day whereby many couple get married. I attended one just now. Ting fong & Abigail's wedding. Congrats to them! I dunno them well though but it is a church occasion so I attended service plus the wedding celebration. Happy for them. Just wondering when would it be my turn? Thinking of him. He was dressed smartly today helping out with ushering.just like it..is impossible between us..he has been busy I guess and we cut down on contacting each other once again..that's life..sometime also nothing much to say..he won't come to talk to me though..I heard that a few more couples will get married next year..happy for them and looking forward to attend.. "red bomb" coming! :P opps...is alright just give them our blessings..

I just pray that good opportunities will come soon & the right partner as well..End here!

No comments: