Here I am updating the happenings this few days..well is thur! though is fri tml, not too excited as I am working on sat :P well mon work late so nothing much..as for tue, went to chinatown to have dinner with SC,WX, A. We ordered fish, veg, fried hokkien mee n fried oyster to share follow by dessert at traditional dessert shop..woo really very full..
As for yesterday was our sales team dinner at Chong Qing Steamboat..the variety not too bad but I didnt eat much also..very full..hearing boss & colleagues sharing about stuff..you know men's talk and I was getting sleepy..haha..
Working til 8pm today and yes meeting my gd friend WL tml for dinner..Sat should be seeing Lam Feng..actually timing clash with CQ's event at suntec but I guess I will go n see Lam Feng coz he rarely come..sun will be service..should I really go gym?? after gym then go n eat n go home..I think I should exercise..packed weekend here I come..
Thinking alot about stuff..may I be able to learn stuff and be able to provide a good service..need some time..I need opportunties..pray that God wil grant me the strength to move on
End here..
July 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment