We woke up earlier to go to east coast park as Aunties are doing yoga..go there to join them for food about 9am and the rest left about 9.30am..it's only a short while after that it starts to drizzle..we decided to wait a while, MUm, Brother n I went to cycle..rains get heavier slowly about 12pm..so we get wet..let's get wet in the rain wor! romantic..rather wet though but other than that should be fine..Bro wasnt well for a while though after we started for about 15 mins so we rest and continue..that's when the rain started to pour more heavily but thx God is not those thunder storm..It was the first time I cycle when it rained..
Good experience..I manage to overcome the fear already..woo hoo! thx God for that and my legs n hands are pretty ok this time round not aching..I guess I didnt cycle too much this time round??
We had our lunch at mac and then head home.
I went to take a nap just now for 2 hours..feeling better..I feel like sleeping throughout the night but still need my dinner though..long long time since I went to ecp with famil. It was a fruiful morning out there..
Update about yesterday as well..as usual went to church and then dinner and head home..dun want to stay out too late coz of today.but end up sleeping late though..I got a new book from popular yesterday..yes again.. :P I have to start reading,keep buying books but I didnt read..I love to buy since there is offer, y not..the next time u buy will be more expensive..
anyway I am glad and thankful for the past fruitful weekend that I had..I enjoyed them to the fullest..finally can enjoy the weekend instead of struggling with my assignments almost on every sunday..so happy that I had graduated!!! :) woo...sunday has been good..sat as usual will be church but at times we have other activities after that maybe drinking..spending time with God is fruitful too..I do hope that I can spend one of the sunday at home..to do my stuff..hasnt been doing so for past few weeks :P
End here..
July 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment