The emoness comes again..not sure of who to consult, perhaps I dun wish to talk about it much again,because that doesnt help at all.HL told me to talk to LM & A but seriously I don't feel like telling them lor..I guess people can advise however the decison still lies with me. not sure what am I doing there. I think boss sms me? or is it my dream? I was in the sleepy mode and I can't tell if that sms is real or is just a dream..oh man..I can't find any sms evidence either in my phone..goodness.stress??? I just have to move on and continue to strive right? how can I give up like that? I am not sure what else can I do? is like I am not very sure of what is happening around, isn't it? have to find out myself as pple dun tell u at times..u got to ask and learn from there..that's life
I am not sure and time just flies..I don't wish to think about it..end here
July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment