Well very thankful that weekend finally come and I am resting..just update about yesterday..nothing much past few days..except for wed movie..I met up with Jo for dinner and he introduced me to the new scape which I had not been to. I really have to explore more places. sometime is really not sure what to have etc..there are too many cafes out there to explore..slowly..then we can intro to friends etc. :) that's what we always do
Talking about scape, I went to try out the food at white dog cafe..I really find the cafe name very cute..the food not too bad but kind of lack of staff lor..the staff is rather busy and I believe there is not enough cook. I want to try out the other two cafes next time and maybe can go to the kbox at scape to sing wor..the place looks cosy.. :) I like places which hidden at a corner..not so noisy.. :)
Gonna relax myself tonight and tml..hanging out with friends for drinks tonight and high tea tml afternoon..oh yeah..we shall relax abit at times..this year not that busy for me..I guess is a time for me to relax a bit after being busy for some time since the last two years..take a slower pace to walk further in life
End here..
July 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment