I am quite tired..didnt sleep alot..I guess I can sleep earlier tonight..hopefully..a few things that I wanna do..firstly update first..
I went to airport to send CQ off as he is going tw to film programs.well only manage to hang out with him for a short while but thx mei that she sms me to ask me what time I will reach though..then sms her if I reach..she is not so bad la.. :) then realise that the rest are eating lunch though and we just joined them but there is no seats for us as the table is too small so we sat behind..which is kind of extra..is ok la..just feeling a bit unhappy about it..after eating CQ left to board the plane..Alice & I went to shop around and then had our late lunch at tcc..there is 1for 1 treat..so not so bad..quite nice wor..
Well we can even stayed at airport for 3 hrs..lol that's quite long..indeed airport tcc is cozy and quiet..I love it..haha too some pics.it's with Alice..she will load them.. :P
finally went to kino to get my books..I had voucher and was wondering what to buy..end up buying Have a little faith by Mitch Albom and not forgetting Xie zhi's 志游自在..He wrote a new book and there is 10% discount when we get the book..then plus I use voucher so I paid only 20 bucks for two books..wooo.. :) so happy!
Feeling tired but having home cooked dinner, made my day :)
End here..gonna wrap my storybook..and then read
July 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment