June 30, 2010

I am here to blog again..just a quick one.

Not sure how would I feel but when there is nothing to do, make me wonder am I extra or just doing nothing now..not too sure about stuff and there is nothing much to be done..waste of time..perhaps it's because currently not peak period..I hope to see myself being useful and slowly get the knowledge and skills.If there is no prospect etc, really no point wasting time..ever since last week, I seem to get rather more emo..not sure how can I make things better..

I need some advice though..I will be fine..just have some thoughts that might be inconvenient to tell people around me especially colleagues..
I wish I can rest now..actually I am not doing much things too :P

End here..just enjoy eating with my team tonight will do..working at 11am tml, not so bad..fri and then sat half a day..wooo long week

No comments: