It's weekend once again and off for church soon..just update before I go out. Time just fly past..
I realise I was too lazy to update about last weekend..Sat was at work and then I had some quiet time at tcc b4 heading for service.Yamashita-San cooked japanese curry for us at HL's house..we spent time together for the whole afternoon..that was last weekend..
For this weekend, firstly update about last night, we went to YMCA-tpy HGC special.. :) we were invited to join them as well..I guess there is about 40 pple if we are not wrong..just chit chat and enjoy our food plus play a few games..it's fun..playing taboo, happy family, heart attack and other games..hehe..really laugh alot..fun and enjoyable night though a few hrs..we had buffet..how I wish we can get in the pool.there is swimming pool though.
As for today, I just tidy up my "letter Box"..it's neater now :) I will go for service and then decide what to do after that.
Gonna have lunch and catch movie with my gd friends tml..oh yeah finally!!
Fruitful weekend ar..not too bad..
End here..gonna get ready to go out
July 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment