June 20, 2010

It's Father's day but...

Yup it's father's day today but we lost our dearest Uncle..God took him away already..Uncle passed away this morning and we are feeling lost..administrative work etc to be settled and I guess things will only be settled tml..our heart sank..I slept so late but still quite fresh now..

I guess we knew this day will come but why is it on Father's day? I do have some plans for this week as well but might have to cancel..Family still more impt..see how it goes..
It's really impt to cherish love ones around us..earlier on few years back , my grandfather left us and now is our uncle..I am simply worry for grandma as she is so old already, how to break the news to her..

I dun even feel hungry now, at the stage whereby not sure what to do now but to wait..pray that God will strengthen all of us, especially his immediate family..watch after them and all of us..comfort them..It's a relieve for him..

Shall end here..God bless~

No comments: