Yeah it's the day that we planned to meet up..thx EVe for organising..we went to costa sand pasir ris for gathering with Chong Qing & other friends that we know..David ordered nice food..rice, then there were dishes..not bad..is nice..no wonder cq loves it..I know the food that he feel that is good, will be really good la..he loves to eat lor..
Thx U for the weather and friends..I feel so blessed..Chong Qing is right, life r short..being able to be friends, not easy..cherish them..I cherish you all..though not many of us are there..but nevertheless..is good..about 22 of us..we can play game and share things..Chong Qing we love you too! though it was a simple gathering from 7 plus to 11pm..it was rather nice..spending the few hours to know each other better..I might not be free at times, once I cherish a friend, I will continue to cherish..be there for you though not every1 will feel that you are sincere etc..doesnt matter..I just feel happy..past few days are the days that we aint happy..but life goes on..the little thoughts from friends can warm our heart..make me smile & laugh for the day..overwhelmed with thoughts that I am not sure what to say..just happy and feel that I am so lucky..I will continue to move on with life, slowly slowly change for better ba..way to go!career fair on sun..prayed that things will be fine
End here!
June 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment