Wow..my first post for June..Finally recovered fully since wed..but I dun dare to wear my contact lens yet..quite free today..bored..anyway update about weekend..
Yeah went for GSS with Mummy in orchard..I bought slipper for office, 2 t shirts and 1 dress..face scrub and masks from faceshop..woooo that was about 100 bucks lor..I cant spend money for the time being..maybe next month.feel like going for another round.. :P We went coffee club for coffee too..I love the oreo cheesecake..suppose to take new york cheesecake but it was the last piece and reserved :( is ok..oreo cheesecake is nice..
As for yesterday tired..went for service and then went to mount faber park a while but it was too warm so I left and head to RWS instead :P HL didnt go before so I brought her there..then we did walk around harbourfront centre n vivo a little..had a light snack at pizza hut and head home..I was really dead when I was home..I fall asleep after dinner and then trying not to slp so much in case I cant slp at night..end up dozing off before 12am again and I decide to sleep instead.
End here
June 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment