Just a quick and short entry since I have some thoughts.
Finally feel that I am a consultant though the designation don't say so..more people approaching..really Thx God for the opportunities. close sales on tue if I am not wrong! I will do my best to help them and get the suitable one for them..though sometime really bored but sales line is like that I guess..just do our job..as long as job is done well, who cares what you do..is the figure :P realistic..I am not crictising anything but it is just my point of view. It's true if you ask those sales personal or even FPs..they can share with you.
I will jia you! weather so cold lately coz of the rain..I guess is better than feeling really warm..thx God for the weather! guess what I saw Tay Ping hui again while I go to work..he was filming near my workplace..I walked closer and realise is him :) tend to see him..saw him thrice already when I was outside.I am not sure about the lady as I can't see her face as her back was facing me..Thinking that I have to go to work, I didnt bother much
Happy working to all! I end here! yes is fri tomorrow and I will be on half day..working on sat. nevertheless is alright..waiting for my facial treatment..woooo
June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment