November 22, 2009

Yup finally met up with Wl, Hui & Ame for her belated birthday celebration..we just had lunch at aston together and then catch my gf is an agent at the cathay cinema..lol it was really a funny movie..we laughed alot..enjoyed it and after that we went to have our high tea at starbucks :p hui has the voucher so we spent it.each of us top up $1 more lor..that's all. :)

hhaa as usual he called me though he said he won't..miss me so much? seriously I know how I feel but I just dun wanna to show or tell u that I miss u..sigh..I know u did..he told me on msn and I was rather tired..somehow dun feel anything..He asked if I wanna meet on thur after his last paper..seriously I wanna see him also since I saw him last wed..should I just grab my happiness or should I just let it be? I just wanna take things slowly..dun show him that he is so impt as I am still thinking of wat Hui asked me and it is a gd question..I am wondering am I too convenient to talk to? slowly will see..

oh ya I went to catch Angela's music concert at expo as Alice won the tickets..not too bad about 1 hr with new and old songs sang..she has a gd vocal and is good to hear her sing live..wow wow..

Back to work tml..oh man time flies..May God bless that he can focus and do his exams well.. :) end here

No comments: