Yup I start my revision on accounts..finally! I am glad..at least I practise, so when the time comes, I would be able to do..gonna start reading my mgtment & Biz law notes soon as well..
I am trying to put everything else aside..thx for ur concern..
somehow I am wondering if the concern will be a temp one..we knew how we feel since we talked about certain issue last night..wondering are you able to assure that you will be like that throughout? seriously, I know what I am afraid & worried about when it comes to this issue..no matter what, we still have to face it..I take a step at time..the confidence level is just not there due to previous failure..I hope in no time, I can build up my confidence level and put my trust In GOD..I know things should be fine but I still worried and I dun wanna whine & whine about it to my friends as they are busy also..
Seriously alot of issues that I am concern of..the age gap..maybe it is not an issue..I am just not sure are we meant for each other so ya we have to know each other better first..take it slowly..need to study hard! my papers will finish soon..I hope that u can study hard too..
Continue my revision..I dun wanna think so much!
November 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment