Time flies..yes management paper tml..2nd last paper and thur will be the last paper!! biz law!
I know I must work harder so I am revising now no matter how unwilling I feel :P is tiring to study n memorise..dislike theory alot..that's the only way to revise though..I guses KK and BH must be studying very hard now..I didnt join them for revision..prefer to revise at home..I tried revising in the library yesterday but it doesn't help..
I still think of Ji..lol I know I should not do so at this point of time and how I wish I can just let go of the feeling and forget about it. I am afraid..thinking about it, He dare to lie infront of GOD? hard to say :P ..so I tell myself not to think about it..things will be in good hands no matter what..I have to trust the Lord! I am worrying too much..I tend to think too much..let's take a step at a time..I love the status now..carefree..yup lets just stay as wat we r now..
if best still..I just wanna forget about it..tired of all these..tired of going no where..tired of guessing, waiting and everything..I don't wanna think about it at all! maybe I should stop thinking about u & stop contacting u..let me avoid better than facing it..simply no confidence..
What meant to be will be urs..if not no point forcing or what..
Shall end here..revise revise!! just wanna pass my management :)
November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment