November 01, 2009

Well sunday past by like that..I went to the gym with HL and follow by lunch with Yamashita san and her at ichiban..yup I spent money again to enjoy a nice meal..I felt rather sleepy after lunch..we had late lunch at 1.30 and I am still quite full now..I was thinking of having a nap but end up didnt..I guess I will sleep earlier tonight..that will be better..

Huay Ling bought us the fiesta cheesecake and she said is nice.I gonna try a bit after dinner ..oh yeah! yup finally sent the list to Ji before he asked me again..He called me just now asking if I sent and treat me meal when free..well actually is alright..it wont be good getting too close..He seem pretty too concern on what I am doing..it doesnt sound too good as I dun like pple to control me or interfere too much.. I see how it goes..Poor him got eye infection.. :P I hope he has a gd rest..seriously I dun feel anything when he told me he has eye infection hhaa..so bad right?

I leave it to GOd..if things r fated then it is unlike to run away..no matter how u run away..is just there..
end here..gonna type my notes..

No comments: