November 19, 2009

Finally Exams r over

Phew I feel good that exams are over, however I felt a little tired..just finished my law paper and I shall wait for the result which is in one month time..

Yeah I went to shop for a while at orchard today right after exams and the weather is so cold..I love the xmas lightings..nice..I went to ion's Bk to have my dinner..I love the place too as it was quiet and the concept is good.

Seriously feel that we r closer each day and I love to ans ur call and love to share your happiness or stress etc..some people won't do that though..we r gd friends la..I hope u can study hard first while I find a new job..as what we planned to take things slowly..Mummy rather curious about friends that I make :p funny..the way she guess ur name..lol I wanna laugh..I know she is pretty concern..I leave it to God..I Thx God 2 that I met a wonderful friend whom is u..

I love the influence by u to study hard and we studied on tue together and I really have the drive to study hard..How I wish I met u earlier..is ok.. manage to see u yesterday as well..seriously had a terrible headache yesterday but Thx God I recovered this morning..dun worry, give ur best shot for ur exams..I keep u in my prayer..God bless..U can do it! fullerton starbucks is a gd place to study..Our first "date"..

End here..

No comments: