November 01, 2009

The feeling is getting closer each time and u tell me to remember to dream about u..and the mo fei..wat does it mean sia?

I went home abit later and u will comment..funny lor.u went home later than me wor.. :P I wish my sixth sense is wrong..I am glad u r concern abt me..I am simply not sure..I wanna act blur and see how things go..the attention that I get from u is very different..I have not feel this way for more than a year..Perhaps u are just being friendly..maybe..I shouldnt think too much..Yes HL's advice was good..rather think of how I would react than being surprised..

It wont be the right time though but sometime it just come without expecting it and you are not prepared..My dearest Father, what should I do? can u guide me?

End here..need to study hard soon wor!

No comments: