November 02, 2009

Tired!

I wonder can I still think right now? I know I am feeling tired but I wanna hang on to type the notes..even Ji called me, I dun feel anything as I am simply so tired..I got a missed call and I return his call..he shared with me abt his law test..He passed..that's good..maybe it was just so convenient & happen to be in the same sch as him..He happened to be teaching his classmate stats so he didnt talk much already or he doesnt wanna talk..I dunno..

Seriously I dun have the ans..I choose to believe there is nothing as both of us are busy to even think abt other stuff beside studies and work..I can't deny I wanna know u more..let see how it goes..

I am feeling sian at work..I know God will remove the 'sian'..I tried my best to do what I can and everything seem to be an obligation in work..I feel so sian..doing the survey n filing..alot more to go..I need more strength..I know God will provide the career n love path..thx u!

End here..continue typing notes

No comments: