Coming to the end of the month, I know I have not blog for some time but then at times I just want to write down how I feel if it is too personal. mm.. work is alright, have outstanding to clear and even have a review with Boss today. Everything seems fine and I need the ABC which he told me..so ya..
Sometime I wonder what guys are thinking lor.so nice at times and yet sometime u really need to ask them things, they ignore you.As if I want to disturb u, no choice. It is my job u know..Can u dun be so nice then? Best is not so nice will be good lor..
Still searching for my prince.A long way though..slowly..concern doesn't mean anything..this is how I feel..
yeah going beach with the rest. :) let's enjoy ourselves there and get to know more friends..
End here..
May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment