May 04, 2008

Is great to exercise!

It is really great to be able to sweat it all out. I feel tired..I went to service this morning and set off to play badminton after that with cousin and the rest..I only slept for a few hrs so I was really tired now..Watching charity show alone and resting..sigh so lonely..

I don't know why, when I am so free I tend to think a lot. Thought about fate, wonder why the right guy has not come. WL was right, they are my past so why should I bother. I know what I am thinking.. Just let it be lor, why should I bother out abt how the person feel..Some things are fated.. Is urs will be urs, no need to worry so much..
I can tell, women's sixth sense quite accurate..I feel good though now to be single so why should I bother so much and let myself be unhappy. What is the point of doing that..

Alright end here..Don't feel like blogging that much..

No comments: