June 01, 2008

Fun day!!

Well is already past midnight and I just wanna have a quick update before I sleep.

I just went to sentosa with Yong Yee, Mao Lin, Wei Ling and the rest of YY's friends including his gal hhaa.. Is good to get to know more friends.I was out for the whole day..tiring but fun! Meet in the morning but get to sentosa is already noon..we buy things, meet whoever here n there.. Took the monorail ride..

We played alot of games and games that we have body contact with but is ok..Play til we hold hands is also nothing..I am just concentrating on the game so I dun feel weird anymore.. somehow is fated to have that partner for the game haha..not once..a few times.. It did rain after we finish our volleyball games and after that we wait for a while and the rain stopped. We continued with our games..

I can talk alot but Mao so quiet one..Is nice chatting with him..

i shall update til here first..I guess nothing much already too..
Let nature takes its course
I feel sleepy..need to wake up early for church service. off to bed..

No comments: