I have a long break til I have to get back to work tomorrow, the feeling isn't that great as I know I have to face all the workload..May I be able to finish my tasks and even handle other stuff as well. I am worried..
This few days as usual do my stuff and rest.I can get to sleep slightly later, which is good..Went to church as usual and even have dinner with WL and YY yesterday. At least I am out of my house..I feel better.. I don't like to be trapped at a place for too long..no life like that.
I was catching fated to love you by Chen Qiao En & Ruan Jin Tian.. I found the drama nice and had some thoughts after I catch it. I know in real life is not like the drama and that there is romantic scene etc..It's very hard in our real life..People are so busy, no time for romance though..
It's really hard when both parties will fall in love with each other.. When can we find someone like that? anyway hhaa 1 of my ah yi was saying, who knows 3 years later, I will be getting married..still a long way for me til I find my Mr right if not don't have to talk about that.. I do wish for but not in a hurry to get attached right now..Let nature takes its course.. I know I don't have many male friends so hard for me to get attached ba haha..Leave it to fate..How long do I need to wait? only God Knows..
I end here..
May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment