May 11, 2008

How far can it scretch?

I just wonder and have a lot of thoughts and was thinking how far can a band stretch? u talk about comfortable zone and we need to stretch. Everyone has different tolerance level u know that? I don't dare to think so much. As times goes by, I will just try to do my best. I have to ask God to help me at this point of time. At times I really feel down til I don't want anyone to help not even God.. what is wrong with me? I can't even stand the normal stress, so how am I going to be able to handle the stress which I gonna have soon..Beside you know I can't knock off early, what do you want me to do?
I hope everything will be fine if not perhaps u will see a gloomy and a very shag person. That's the worst I can go right?

I always feel that you think you have a lot of experiences in life in that line so you know everything and you have to teach me how to handle life? Sorry that is not what I want and wish for. I have my own mindset and I know what I am doing.. I don't need you to teach me everything as in what to do in life. If that is the case, I don't think I should exist since it is no point if people is telling you what to do in life..pointless to live.. We live for ourselves and not others..I know perhaps you meant well but you are trying to tell me that I am lousy is it?

I shall stop here. I don't wish to comment further..

No comments: