well what am i doing here..hee blog lor. Well i am suppose to study for tml's HRa exam..end here i surfed the net.. I dunno i just feel like using the com so here i am blogging..later i will study..
today's weather cooling..last night i slept at 1 plus..I chat with vin..actually 11 plus dad used my com so i stop a while and continue chatting with him..
I was touched..i was like crying when i saw his msg b4 he slept..Very touching..
he said love has filled his heart and i am the one who bring him joy n happiness..that he has no doubt spending his life with me..
Well, i had a nice chat with him..i let him know..i willing to spend the rest of my life with him..i just hope he is the last bf that i have..
mm.ok enough of yesterday..
Talking abt today..i woke up at abt 11..msg Vin and he didnt reply til noon he called me..saying he went to drive his dad's car and cant reply me..11 plus i went to buy food before it started pouring as the sky is full of grey clouds..after eating lunch i watch tv and then study a little and surf net..til now it is still raining..but weather cooling..
I feel i am lazy ..tml is the last paper yet i dun want to study..but actually studied b4 hand le..now is time for me to refresh my memory.I wonder did i remember wat i had studied..perhaps ok ba..i dunno..at least i did not study last mins..so should be ok..coz so many things to study and is theory stuff ..so kind of bored ..
I go and study now..end here..
May 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment