mm..Today woke up early as usual.I dun feel like working.I was like i sleep til so good.It is only the 2nd day of IAP..haiz..have to endure..13 days more days ..actually quite fast..tml 3 day..slowly one week past..then soon I will leave the company..I did clinical staff apprasial today with the temp staff..I did that for whole day..coz i need to copy n paste stuff plus key in lor..I have to print..So I took the whole day..Actually Coz i take my time to do..wat for rush..later have new things to do again so must as well take my time do carefully..
Time flies fast today.I was hungry and i ate biscuits while doing work..then went with the temp staff to the staff lounge drank coffee lor for 10 mins..i also dunno can or not..i didnt ask..just went..but i did my work wat..
I did and never slack..take a rest also not wrong..
Yan hong told me the dance practise was cancelled..no venue wat..clementi no one in cant be used..tampines cc all fully booked..so if we cant find a venue dance may be cancelled..haiz..i know i do want to perform coz we promise Mrs Woo le and that we cant say cancel wat..But Andrew did want that coz he also not free..He has church camp coming up..But i feel that dance thing come lst wat..why religlion stuff thing lst..i know religion impt..dance also wat..why he like that..that is very selfish..
Did he asked for other pple opinion? dunno lah..
then maybe go sengkang there practise..cant be helped le..no place..wow sengkang far also..duno leh here like no place ar..if not can try ar..central area wat..
pig pig haven online..dunno wat he talking ..dot dot..what is he trying 2 say?? he just dun tell me..then i make him tell and he says is fingers..bo liao
alright end here..
May 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment