Today woke up early..haiz..dun feel like waking up early de..have to go for attachment..mm..I knew a new frenz today same sch as me ..Acc dept de..Liyana ..i never see her b4 in sch..hopefully next time can see her..
I went to HR Dept while Liyana was located at Finance dept..surprising how come HR dept more male than female lor..one female staff Jennifer and one temp female staff..the rest guys..while finance dept all female..
then Idid some office work..should say i busy de..no free time..finish a work the other colleague give me work to do..do some data entry stuff.. lor..plus compiling survey de stuff but i juz copy n paste file lst..wow alot sia..luckily that temp staff still working tml if not i will die..Is like torturing pple..i dun think is attachment..is helping those HR staff be their slave..hahah
I have lunch at 12pm..Jennifer didnt even tell me wat time is my lunch til i ask..coz liyana asked me wat..then we went to have lunch together at the lst floor de caferia..dunno how to spell haha..
I feel abit tired though coz faced com whole day..but alright lah..the most i sleep earlier..
After work i felt ok..but after dinner i felt abit tired liao..work whole day surely tired de..
tml have to endure haiz..wat to do..
Anyway 3 weeks only..time will fly then we will be back to sch..i still can rest for two days yeah b4 sch start..poor dear worked all the way..
alright i end here
May 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment