Today..didnt go out..Uncle came to my house..then i have a new harddrive actually not new de..is last time de he repair de..then i use..faster lor..then when u on it or off it..there will be 5566 songs..cool ar?
mm..i watch vcd as usual n tv..did crossstitch..wow i guess I wont be doing for the next two days coz I wont be at home..
Just now called Vin coz i miss him..end up i ok lah maybe cure my Ls..but leh..make me a bit fed up sia ..he always think he is so clever , like his gf , me duno anything..haiz..then ask me dl mirc ..then cant help him coz cant see his nick de..i say le dun have..he says dun have meh...make me fed up..wat for i blur..i know my attitude maybe no gd..but i am like that..anyway can see him tml..
I also dunno why out of a sudden i miss him..like last few day maybe i have things to do..i feel ok..
i think never see him for days that why..
ok lah end here..
May 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment