August 04, 2008

Feeling sleepy already..

I am getting sleepy..some updates before I sleep. I was out with him during evening time til 11 plus today..spent some time together and is great..sharing how we felt etc, I really feel better. I just hope that we will just stay happy always. Everything can be solved ya..though at times I am angry etc by his actions but I just love him. hehe

Updates about sat which is yesterday.. I went to work til 4pm :( and head down to meet Yu Yan & Koon Huat. Yu Yan's friend wanted to meet us but end up she can't.She left and we went to shop a little and head down for dinner followed by catching fireworks at marine square and also having drinks at cafe.. We went to esplanade place, a quiet place. I ordered shirley temple and it was a mixture of lime, 7up and syrup. It was yummy and somehow actually we aint happy but is ok. We enjoyed ourselves and hhaa was complaining a little. I know is bad but can't help it. everything is fine..

I need to sleep. so tired..end here

No comments: