August 29, 2008

Award Night..

I just reach home around 11 plus..I went to attend Awards Night at Grand Copthorne Waterfront hotel..The place was quite grand and the food was not bad..Boss got award so I was invited though so I went..not a bad experience but I left after the dessert..hehe..Perhaps abit drunk & I feel abit blur just now. After shower I feel ok..

It's great to drink and James start asking me why I am unhappy etc and he told me things..talk to me..I dun want to elaborate further..simply 2 long..

I have been busy and I try to finish my work etc..he's trying to train me..I am trying my best to meet his demand..just see how it goes..what else to update? I think nothing much.I went to catch firework at tpy on fri..korea..as for sat,I didn't catch..Sat meet up with yy,valen,ming,darling & yu yan for dinner..

Sunday went to top one to sing with kk,yu yan, Chien Kiat , Ming De..sang from 11 plus to 6pm then heard for dinner at v8 cafe..BT brought his gf along..finally get to see his gf..hehe..after that they head to play pool but I just go along n watch..chat with zu er.. :)

I gonna sleep.can't take it..tired after drinking..end here

No comments: