August 10, 2008

Boring sunday..

Well I have been out since wed so I am at home today. Suddenly feel so empty but glad that my electric keyboard is here.hehe..I have been waiting for the delivery in the morning as it was stated that it would be delivered between 9am to 2pm..Well I cant really play much yet but will try to learn ya..other than that, I was doing nothing much so maybe gonna watch drama online..Sunday is quite a boring day as there wasn't any nice drama for me to watch :( nevertheless is ok..just have my personal time. Let my darling have his personal time too though thought of him. I guess I wont see him til next week though he will be free tomorrow..

Well I went to catch "Money not enough 2" with darling yesterday. The movie was quite funny and yet sad too.I cried.. I was emotional u see. We went to get my electric keyboard too.. We even had dinner then went to catch firework and then went to boat quay to have a chat before heading back. Guess what, I scald my right thumb n 2nd finger while I got my dinner..painful and my skin turned white and is kind of hard and a bit numb now though is not painful..sob sob..thanks dear for helping me to apply gel..so sweet of u!

As for fri,I went to have dinner with Koon Huat, Yu Yan & Jamin..We went to arcade first while waiting for Jamin before heading for dinner..
Koon Huat cant join us for a drink so we went to have a drink at balcony..outside hereen. The environment was great.Before that we saw someone,whom is none other than Bryan Wong from star idol. he is gd looking wor..Glad to see him..
We have fun drinking..the drink wasn't that strong and it only makes us feel warm that's all.. yeah we stay til about 12 and we left.

As for wed and thur, I met up with Mei Fen on wed for dinner and I met Ke Xin for dinner as well on thur..seem like a busy week? not so bad though..I enjoyed myself so I am having a break today. rest day at home!

End here..gonna watch drama etc..

No comments: