August 20, 2008

Some updates

Well a quick update before I go to bed. I am feeling quite tired already. Well didn't blog for a week and I am back.

I was quite down since last fri. Anyway I am alright now.Doesn't matter and I don't wish to talk about it again. so ya.. mm..other than meeting Jamin a while on mon & tue which I have mentioned in previous post, I was working til quite late to finish my work so not many programs last week. Sat as usual,go to work.sigh work til 3pm and I went to starbuck with James..After that he sent me home and I went to sleep a while before meeting darling for dinner at botak jones tpy.. Wow it was the first time trying that and darling queue for some time wor and we had our meal from abt 9 til 10 haha..slowly enjoy our dinner and have a great chat. We even just walk around and guess what we landed in Bishan. Somehow we got lost. yup you didn't see wrongly. We got lost!! -_-''' haha..Anyway we manage to walk back, making our legs feeling aching but we have fun exploring :P

Sunday was a bad day Mum made some jellies and I brought it to darling. end up somehow I am angry with him..I don't wish to say too much..sigh..

Finally went to register for my biz management course on mon after dragging for quite some time due to working late.I felt the change in me..It was a good sign but I guess I am pushing myself over my limit in order to perform better..anyway everything is under control. I felt alright already. Right now waiting for sch to start and I will be slightly busy. I cherish the time that I have now as I had not experienced studying and working at the same time. I did thought about it but I would like to fufil my goal which I set two years ago. I wish to achieve this when I have enough money to study. Here I am doing what I wish to. yup I want to achieve my goal and then I can continue with other goals..I guess I won't think so much, just give it a try..

Oh ya I want to get my driving license by the age of 25..right now I wanna wait for the enrollment letter and then study & get my cert..after that I will go and learn what I want..

I just went to NUS for bizarre which is actually from mon to wed but I only went yesterday due to the need to do submission on mon and then today too. I dun wish to go today..it was quite boring and I would rather stay in the office.
I just did some survey and even got strawberries from the stall lol..there were quite alot of things but I didnt manage to explore much.There were free candy floss so I went to get haha..sound like kid? I love candy floss! There is a van supply free milo too.. It was quite a relaxing day but a bit warm as we are wearing black polo tshirt..As for today, I didn't go anywhere and I guess I wont have any plans for next few days except weekend..probably going church on sat.I want to be in the house of the lord and going k session on sunday..horray! still planning in progess..

Alright I shall end here..time to sleep before my boss nags at me tml..haha

No comments: