September 03, 2008

Update again..

I am back to blogging again..

mm..Last fri went out for dinner with my fellow colleagues and boss came to join us for a drink at bliss after his dinner with family..
I drank la..

Sat, dun feel that good but after that I went to church and met darling for dinner.

Sun, rest day for me..I just stay at home though.

Back to mon, working day for me lor..as usual..As for yesterday, work and then had dinner with James...to discuss some issues and clear doubts etc.. Everything is great

He is off for holiday without any worries. No one can contact him..power..end up I will be the one picking up call lor -_-'' Hate it as it makes me fed up coz of an issue today.. Something to do with one of our fp and end up I had to try to solve..what the..at times they cause some inconvenience..nvm..what done is done..

I don't wish to think so much..work can make me stress but just let it be..how I wish James is around..I don't wish to worry that much..Some things are just beyond our control. It is within God's control. We can't do anything about it..

I cant wait for my trip that's all..I can just let go off everything and have fun..I need a break..Hopefully after 4 days of break, I will feel very fresh..

end here..

No comments: