February 01, 2006

Happy New Year to all...

Well didnt update for quite many days..firstly happy new year to all..mm..

I didnt get to bai nian..sad to say my ah gong passed away b4 cny has come..sad..been missing him since he wasn't around..

well so didnt go anywhere except bedok lor during this cny period..
I cant get ang bao also..nvm..just hope he is happy and dun need to suffer anymore it will be good.

well today back to sch le lor..just study lor..as usual..sometime just miss ah gong..anyway I am ok de..just feel life unpredictable..and life and death is normal..


mm..anyway already get a gift for dear le..hhee next sat go his birthday party and give him..mum worry I go home too late dangerous..Should be ok..dear say he driving me home..hope so..when tt is confirm then say lor..if not mum sure say de how come he says he driving me home yet never do it..

end here..have to do work..

No comments: