I didnt blog for a few days..mm..now update about this few days..I went to dear's chalet at changi civil service club to check in with him on friday..10 feb..then ate rojak and keep him acc til I went home at 4 plus..just be together for 2 hours..hhee..I have to go home..then Hadi, Andrew and Chandra reached so they keep him acc..hhee they played PS2..they are like so excited while playing game..lol..hhaa How I wish I can keep him acc more..but cant..
Well then I went to his birthday party on sat..which is the day before..bbq lor..I feel that it wasnt fun coz dear get sabo by his guys frenz with water bomb..i wasnt happy about it..just cant help him ..but then try to make sure he is dry..I just scare that he is wet..then he will catch a cold..I guess whoever is in my shoes will feel unhappy right?? But I cant stop in time as he already get wet..haiz..21st birthday hhaa..actually not yet 21 la..he celebrate earlier hhee..
Well I reached the chalet with Jufri at 4 plus but he wasnt in..I was disappointed as I thought I will see him the moment I got there..is ok..anyway he was back from collecting cake around 6..
I guess I didnt want him to get "bullied" then I was like a kola bear hhaa stick to him which wasnt like wat i used to be....I dunno..helping him to take things and then acc him upstair whenever I can..
I ate a little bit of food only as the fire was slow sia..it was windy u see..the weather gd..mm..then at 9 plus he cut the cake ..yeah chocolate cake ..sweet but nice..then I help him to take pics lor..hhaa then his frenzs tease us..was shouting..kiss kiss..Of course we didnt ..this is private thing..shy shy la hhee wont do it in front of so many pple right??
I went home around 11 ..Vin's bro drive me home..of course with dear inside the car acc me to my door step :) so sweet..
although didnt enjoy much but treat it as a gathering lor..not so bad lah..just dun feel happy coz his gals frenzs seem planning to sabo him but seeing tt I wasnt happy about it they didnt do it lor..lucky lor..if not I sabo them lor.. then I slept around 3am that night..I couldnt get to sleep ..haiz..
Yesterday just stay at home..feel tired as I wake up around 9 plus..cant sleep further sia..dunno why..then afternoon take a nap..didnt do anything lor..too tired..well Vin feel more tired though..
alright end here..
February 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment