Well today is my dear's birthday..hhee later going catch a movie and eat something..he says yoshinoya ..ok anyway I have the voucher ..hee.. dear xin fu ar..sat have birthday de bbq today I acc him..then didnt go for my dance lor..
Well update abt yesterday..valentine day I went out with dear to Marina square. We ate at pizza hut, ate the heart shape pizza meal..it was nice..with drinks..soup, chicken wings and dessert, a mini strawberry cake..yucks not nice de the cake..I dun like..food was very filling..so full lor..the service was good too..hhaa..lol ..As dear had to work, he only spend time with me til 5pm ..kind of sad coz only a few hours..But it is better than not spending time with me.. :) We took some pics too..
hhee he gave me one pink rose..hhaa coz if he give 3 roses without wrapping is not nice..but how I wish I have more than that..pink roses nice..he has he giving me more roses the next day..I dunno wait and see lor..
Guess that all that I want to update..end here..
February 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment