Well today long hrs of lessons..now my eyes abit dry I cant tahan..mm..update abt last two days..went out on sat and sun..sat went out with dear to bugis to upgrade my hp plan and he went to see camera at sim lim square..we got wat we want..hhee I buy hp , he buy camera..yeah.I didnt get the phone that I want..I get a cheaper de with a contract of plan..mmm was alright la quite nice to use ..pink colour de..It was quite meaningful on sat lor..went to get stuff and go shopping too..then went to hawker centre to have dinner..
Sunday which is yesterday went to san qing gong with mum n bro to pray ah gong..It seem abt 2 weeks never go?? I guess so..just hope he knows we went..then went to visit ah ma in bedok ..We also went to sam's house to view his new flat then went to fourth ah yi house a while..makes me so tired sia coz I have nothing to do..went home around 4.30pm..I plan to go and find my bf but I was tired plus it is getting late..later reach home very late..End up didnt go..sigh..
alright la end here
February 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment