January 26, 2006

Today I dun feel so tired ..I got back my marketing CA..I knew it..I didnt do well..did pass..section c pull me down..Is ok..I dun feel sad or wat..I know I could have done better..Well one question I can do it one but then I cancel it and wrote other ans..sigh..

mm..later I going to buy dear's birthday present..hope I can get something..after that visiting ah gong a while then going home..well abit sian that I going alone..dear want to acc me tml one to go n visit but I feel is a bit rush plus I dunno why I dun dare to bring him there..I guess I scare mum not happy lor..plus ah gong dunno I have bf..well I feel is normal that pple have bf or gf..but then my bf should go n visit him with me by right?

Very fast Chinese New Year is coming..Sunday..that is fast..end here

No comments: