February 22, 2006

Today feel sian..We can apply for poly le..for my results I may get in or may not..but I guess I not studying ba..Actually I know my dream is to go in to poly to study..I am still young I want to get a diploma cert..Juz feel that so fast I have to go out to working life ..I wasnt very experienced too..I get a bit worried u see.haiz..Maybe work lst then pursue my dream ba..I want to get at least a diploma cert lor..sometime others dunno how I feel..studying in poly not cheap either..I dun have the ability now..what to do..Just have to work first... :(

Now want to try to complete my AOA project..frontpage..I see others do like very nice..Just want to do a simple yet nice de.. nvm I trying my best to do it le :) yeah..go n do work le..end here

No comments: