Today kind of tired coz sleep late last night...studied as usually but no mood.I just dunno when i see that gal Shennie talk to vin or sit with him..i dun feel gd at all..is tt jealous? coz other pple i still fine..I guess coz I dun like her..I dun want my bf to be close with her..later she bully him..today saw tt gal sitting with vin again..I just feel no gd..then went to tell him..stay away from her coz I dun like...I dunno am i like overboard..i stand her for very long liao..Is fine with me like masturah or wat..even his OS frenz also like tt..maybe feel abit no gd but wont feel this way de lor..then he seem unhappy..then we never talk at all since then except at self access room, ask him wat he doing..then he says let us use com then he went off..dunno lah..perhaps he angry n tired ...
I am not sure..I just want to see who msg who lst..is like if I never msg him, he wont msg me tt often lor..why always I msg him more..perhaps I love to msg lor..more talkative..hhaaa then have more free msg..
then in sch I want to blog..stupid com so slow..wait n wait for the page to load..then in the end I give up blogging..server so slow.. btw just order the dancing shoes..no one knows yet..dun let mum know lst later say i waste money..anyway is $35 coz use $10 subsidise from club fund.. lor..qyite cheap le lah..
August 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment