Today nothing to do..so sian..Adm lesson so bored..doing project lor..why I feel so sian? perhaps mon blues ba..haiz.. anyway going to have lunch soon..I think I stress also..3 periods of adm so sian man. Mrs cheong back.hhaa ya Bro changes new hairstyle man..look cool hhaa..then I laugh hhaa..cant get used to his new hair..but is nice
everyone so busy..haiz.. dunno what to write leh..sian..
end here..
haaa continue from wat I wrote..We were told national day we will need to be at tampines til 10pm.so late sia..then need to wear long pants etc..haiz..well..somemore need to meet at pasir ris east cc lst..then go from there..to sun plaza park..well have briefing lah..need to be there at 9.30am..I will be meeting dear..coz dunno how to go to pasir ris cc..haha..he fetching me there..haha..from mrt station of course..then he wants to send me home..i thinking no need lah..see how lor..when i tell bro abt it..he was saying ask me take cab or vin send me home safer..if not he will send me home haa..so jin zhang wo ar? hhee today he helps me massage also..hhaa bro gd ar..so comfortable..opps..dun let dear know.. :x later he jealous sia..ok lah end here..
August 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment