August 08, 2005

National Day Eve!

Today is national day eve..I did not have enough sleep..slept at 2am lor coz of adm project lah..I rush to do..then slept 4 hrs only..then went to sch..tired sia..have concert..as usual lah hip hop dance lah..indian , malay dance..hhaa etc..well today rain so we went to watch the concert at the multipurpose hall..after tt watch til almost finish I went off le..went to see the stalls in the canteen which sell food..bought crab paw to eat..heee coz hungry
then went to mac..with bro ,Kailing, Yan Hong and Mei fen..I ate fries..then after tt meet Vin..coz he juz went to sch to hand in project..didnt went to sch during assembly..spend abit time together then ar..went home..I feel tired sia..bought lunch for my brother..then went home do housework bath le n take a short nap..I feel fresher lor..
Yeah Mum back tml..I happy..she bought alot of things for me..tt wat she told me..hehee so gd of her..anyway time flies..this few days I did housework..like so fast day past by..I felt so busy..today abit fed up also. juz feel..this few days..busy..no one help.dinner I also need to buy..brother n dad cant even help me with anything..man are useless?? sian..is like i thought parents take care of us become the other way round perhaps..making me fed up..dunno lah..dun want to think..think liao sure fed up.coz plus i need to do project lor..so even more busier..

ok lah end here..tml have to go for tampines event for the whole day..

No comments: