Well holiday starts le..didnt went out today..stay at home rot..lol..I watched vcd lor..surf net lor ..as usual..talk on phone..dear still have flu..haiz..everytime sick.sick when we want to go out..sian one..just feel disappointed lor..coz i thinking tml cant go out le..coz he has flu n cough how to sing..but he still go ahead with it ..dun want break his promise..sometime due to stuff or work..he cant go out with me..haiz..get used le actually..just feel disappointed lor and unhappy..not tt i want to throw temper..today i cried..dunno just vent it out lah..coz everytime like tt..i cant tahan..i vent out lor..feeling like throwing things also hhaaa..but end up I didnt..just talk to bro lor..tell him wat i unhappy abt..complain lah..hhaaaaaaa
anyway everything ok..I am fine now..sometime gals are like tt.they just hope bf have more time for them..nothing wrong right..ok lah end here
August 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment