It has been like 3 days lor since I use com..tired also lah so i sleep earlier..then can blog I blog in sch..i dun care I must try today ,hopefully router ok..can plug back hopefully ok I want to use..poor dear..sprain his ankle yesterday..he came to sch walk one limp one limp.well.. can help him carry things then I help him..but he dun want me to help coz he says he not handicapped..I was like abit sad..as gf I just hope i can help him..hopefully he recover soon..he went to see doctor le..coz of soccer.if yesterday rain then gd..he wont be like tt..perhaps can acc me lor..right now do project I cant even acc him to doctor..actually maybe can de..but scare I did til too late so I told him I cant acc him..
I got back Adm mock test..ok lah pass..of course didnt do well..coz study a bit only..weekend must study hard le..then ar..sunday going pasir ris cc lor for the thank appreciation ceremony ..that NDP de lah..mm..today stay back lor do project hhaa..later call dear lor..worry about him..end here..
August 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment