yes it's teacher's day today!well it's also my last day working.I thought I will be fine..somehow there is mixed feeling..this is the place I have been for a year where I pursue my studies..and after that I start working etc..though duration is not long, I did learnt something. Thx God for giving me the opportunties! one friend told me, when God close a door, he will open another door for us. I believe in that. I will do my best, is not the end but the beginning to next journey.I am not sure where I will go to, but then again I have to move on.That's life.I just have to work harder.Faith..I must be more happier. Everything is fine..
Small ostabcles meant for us to grow. Time really flies! I can take a short break.
End here..
September 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment