Well it had been a fruitful weekend..time flies..
As Mum was out of town, so I helped out with housework :P
Meet up with Wl,Hui & Ame on fri for dinner at lexus bugis( I cannot remember what is the name)on fri..not bad..we had pizza, buffalo wings and mushroom..had a big glass of mint lemon tea to share..shop around as well,rather tired on friday though..It was nice spending time with friends.
As for yesterday, I woke up at 4.50am to tidy up house a little before I go out..Head off to meet HL at city hall to go to jb..guess what, the bus was delayed for half an hour and we actually reach early lor..no one apologise nor or whatsoever..
-_-''' They just get another bus to fetch us. Traffic flow was great and we reached JB about 8 plus and head off to eat dim sum around 9. It wasnt so fantastic to be frank..It comes with one whole plate etc, perhaps enough for all of us, not much also..end up we still cannot finish. ActuallY I dunno the rest well, dun dare to eat alot either.
After that we head off to organic farm for a visit. end up didn't see much stuff etc..The goat is cute though hhaa..running past us..It was the first time I see a goat running past us..then we saw cows as well..
after the farm, we went to have lunch,however there was a traffic jam so we had lunch at about 2pm..really late lunch and this time we had hokkien mee, fishball soup (everyone only can have 1 fishball each as it was only enough for all) -__-''' We wondered if the fishball is that expensive. :p I thought fuzhou fishball noodle end up is hokkien mee with a bowl of fishball soup with dong fen,fried kang kong & red wine chicken.Kong ba bao as well. not too bad but I felt that noodles might not be enough for big eaters..I was rather hungry lor during lunch..can eat quite a bit..
After lunch we went to noodle factory. It was a small place though. As bird nest factory was closed due to hari raya, we didnt get to go. No one informed us about that till we are on the tour bus..sigh..
After noodle factory, we went to eat durian outside a temple place.I didnt eat much also, end up feeding the mosquitos instead
-__-'''
After durian session,we went shopping. Actually bus journey took up lots of time. We didn't do much things and there is nothing to buy at the shopping centre though there are alot of clothes and shoes. I wasn's able to find anything that I like. We shopped for 1 hr and then head for dinner. We had dinner around 8pm and dinner was much better, there is xiao bai cai, beancurd, prawns,fish,fried sotong,watercress soup, fruits.
It was home sweet home after that. Traffic was good so we reach tuas checkpoint really fast. Hl & I face some problem while we go through, it has to do with our bag of stuff as we did not put the stuff on the stroller.Everything is fine, we didnt know we r suppose to put at the side. First time use auto scanning n arrive at checkpoint when we come back.
The lady police officer was really nice, asking me where I come back from, which part of m'sia. :)
Thx God for the safe trip,gd weather, traffic and nice custom officer.
As for today, I went to church and then head back to do some chore and gonna take a short nap soon
End here
September 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment