Time flies and is Tue.
After a serious consideration,I decide to reject.
I thought I overcome that fear but it is still there..No point forcing myself to go for it. Perhaps people would wonder why am I like that, well it's me who is going to walk on with my life. I don't care what others are thinking as long as my conscience is clear. Everyone do sin. I did. However I have been a better girl ever since I start my studies and then I do know that I might seem not hardworking enough, that is because I have not find something that I have the motivation and the passion.Well this time round, I am striving hard to do my best to find one soon..then I can't say 100% perfect, but I will do my best to learn and progress..I won't give up! that's me!
Since still young, gonna take this time to strive though I have been circling around this few years but I did learn something. Getting a bit lost as I am no where right now. Well take this chance to take a break so that I can walk further in life.No one can determine how good or bad you are coz they ain't perfect too.. Only God knows.
End here!!
September 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment